Saturday, August 22, 2009

Got an hour?


For the past 2 months, sleep has been evading me thanks to my dear children. Tonight, everyone is sleeping, and yet, by the mercy of God, I have been awakened by the storm outside... even had to go outside and secure our gate in my bathrobe :)

The blessing of this sleepless night is that I was able to listen to a wonderful sermon pointing to Christ through Numbers 1-10. If you have an hour in the next week... or a sleepless night... or a trip somewhere... consider listening to Michael Lawrence preach at Capitol Hill Baptist Church. A helpful history lesson on the organization of Israel to prepare the picture of God living in His dwelling-place among men... and a helpful reminder of the sacrifice we need to believe in, in Jesus Christ - the perfect blood sacrifice for our sin.

Enjoy!

No comments: