Monday, February 13, 2006

Keys To The Kingdom -Part 5

The final "key of the kingdom" that I want to leave with you, Shannon, is that of faithfulness. Although this may seem ludicrous to you to talk about, the reality exists that divorce is running rampant in today’s society. I believe that we must resolve daily to remain faithful to our husbands – in our words, our thoughts, our actions, and our hearts. Robert Schuller writes, " (and I don’t have this book anymore. Not a fan of Schuller anymore. Like I said, I was youngJ )

Finally, Shannon, in all these areas, commit to keep these keys in both your relationship with Todd and with God.

Deny Yourself.
Communicate often.
Forgive and forget.
Love God completely.
And remain faithful to your 'king'.

God will be the cement that keeps you and Todd glued together and He is the one that will give you a piece of the kingdom of heaven, here on earth.

No comments: