Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Computers - Love/ Hate Relationship


This will be a quick note, since I've got 15 minutes in hubby's office to write a post. My computer's keyboard is frozen at home. It would make sense if it were freezing outside, but surprisingly enough we are experiencing exceptionally mild temperatures in Southern Alberta for mid-January.

Thank you to everyone who has been leaving comments. I didn't think anyone was reading my blog, since I've been having 0 comments since the 3rd week in December. I was attributing it to Christmas, my choice of topics, etc. However, today my husband phoned to tell me that he had done an "oops" when he was working on my settings a few weeks back. Turns out he had blocked my comments from showing up - some kind of preview option.

He fixed 'er up and now I'm glad to see that I've made some new friends in the blogosphere.
I know I have been enjoying this thing we call "blogging". I've stared at my computer screen more in the past 4 weeks than I think I have in the past 4 months. And best of all, I've read some very stimulating, helpful and inspiring things.

Well, that's gonna have to be all for today.
Hopefully my "techie" husband will figure out my computer problems, and I'll be able to share my latest recipe with you. It's for "Beef on a Bun". Super easy, feeds a crowd, and cheap too!
Plus, stay tuned for some "Freezing Tips", as well.
Later.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope your technical difficulties are fixed soon, marlene.

Re the tag thing. All you have to do is do the same little quiz on your blog, and ask others to participate. If you don't want to ask others to play, then just post your answers.

Dan Sudfeld said...

Hey, my favorite Home Maker. The techie guy (NOT) got the keyboard unfrozen.

I apologize to all those, especially the two Kims, who had commented. I accidentally clicked "yes" on moderate comments. So a whole pile of comments were sitting there waiting to be approved. Oops! That'll teach me not to mess with our settings. All is well now.