Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged in Fours

I've been tagged so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
- radio mid-day host (really fun job)
- accountant
- florist (university)
- receptionist at a car dealership (when I was 16)

Four places I've lived:
- Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Okotoks, Alberta

Four vacations I've taken:
- Puerto Vallarta
- Florida
- Germany
- Montana

Four vehicles I've owned:
- Honda Accord
- Honda Civic
- Honda CRV
- Kubota tractor

Four blogs I want to tag:
- Coloratura Christian
- martha_martha
- Spud Files
- In Search of a Wild Frontier

Let the fun continue!

3 comments:

Homemanager said...

So how many miles to the gallon did you get on your tractor? LOL! :o) If you go to my husbands blog "notes", he has his bicycle listed. :o)
Blessings!

Kim said...

Isn't it crazy? I live an hour from Niagra-on-the-Lake, and I've never been there.

Anonymous said...

Oh I enjoy them. They help me procastinate! heehee